We offer services for registration of a transportation company in Poland. Registration of a transport company in Poland requires compliance with certain rules and procedures related to transport and trade licenses, as well as registration of the company as a legal entity.
Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Consultation and preparation: We will advise you on the requirements and procedures for registering a transportation company in Poland. We can help you understand licensing requirements and paperwork.
- Document preparation: We will help you prepare all the necessary documents to register a transportation company. This may include articles of incorporation, bylaws, vehicle equipment information, insurance policies, and other necessary documents.
- Licensing and registration: We will carry out the licensing process for your transport company and help you register it in accordance with the requirements of Polish law. This may include obtaining a transport license, registration with the transport registry, and other necessary steps.
- Financial aspects: We will advise on the financial aspects of registering and operating a transportation company. This may include tax registration, bookkeeping and other issues related to the financial management of the company.
- Legal support: We will provide legal support throughout the registration process. Our lawyers will help you understand the legal aspects of registering a transportation company and ensure compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
We have experience in registering transportation companies in Poland and are ready to assist you in the process of setting up and registering your transportation company.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and find out more about our transportation company registration services in Poland.