We offer company registration services in Poland. Company registration in Poland is the process of officially registering a business under Polish law. We offer the following company registration services:
- Consultation and preparation: We will provide you with advice and guidance on the process of registering a company in Poland. We will help you determine the best form of company, such as an LLC (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością), a JSC (Spółka Akcyjna) or other suitable form.
- Document preparation: We will prepare all necessary documents for company registration, including incorporation documents, articles of association and other required documents.
- Tax registration: We can help you register your company with the Polish tax authorities, including obtaining a tax identification number (NIP) and VAT registration, if applicable.
- Registration in the commercial register: We will carry out the process of registering the company in the commercial register (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy) and submit all necessary documents and applications.
- Assistance in choosing a bank and opening an account: We will help you choose the right bank and guide you through the process of opening a bank account for your company in Poland.
- Additional services: We can also provide additional services such as trademark registration, office space rental, accounting services and others related to your business in Poland.
We are experienced in company registration in Poland and are ready to assist you in the process of setting up your business in this country. Contact us to discuss your requirements and find out more about our company registration services in Poland.